Animals Grayscale Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book with 50 Beautiful Photos of Animals for Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Colorists

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Animals Grayscale Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book with 50 Beautiful Photos of Animals for Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Colorists Details

Animals Grayscale Coloring Book by Jade Summer

Reviews

I am just starting to color but I like the texture of the paper it is printed on. It works great with my Color-It pencils and my Prismacolors. They are full pages so there is a lot to color. You could also color just the animal and leave the background in the grayscale. I think that would look cool.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel