Flowers for Beginners: An Adult Coloring Book with Simple Flower Designs and Easy Floral Patterns for Stress Relief and Relaxation

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Flowers for Beginners: An Adult Coloring Book with Simple Flower Designs and Easy Floral Patterns for Stress Relief and Relaxation Details

No longer available.

Reviews

This is the second Jade Summer book that I have purchased. I like that the flowers are kind of like a zentangle drawing and some have the thicker lines that you would see commonly in those types of drawings. Although the title states that the drawings are for beginners, I would disagree. This isn't just for beginners. I am a longtime colorist and chose to buy this book because the designs in the book vary from easy to moderate. I wouldn't say that any of the designs are too simple. The easiest pages took me 2-3 hours to color depending on the medium that I chose to use on the page. Quite a few of the drawings have many areas to color (they aren't small or intricate - there are just a lot) in the drawings that could keep you busy for quite awhile depending on your level detail.This Jade Summer coloring book, comes with 25 unique drawings each printed in the book twice. Having the same image printed twice is great if you like to color the same drawing using different mediums, color hues, or share your pages with friends and family! The pages are printed single sided with black backing. I like to color with markers, so I always have a blotter between my pages to protect the next page from any ink that may bleed through from the previous page. Additionally, there is a code at the back of the book that grants you access to download a complimentary PDF version of the book so that you can print the pages as many times you would like on various types of paper.I would recommend this coloring book to anyone who likes abstract coloring and flowers. I've enjoyed the pages that I have colored so far and look forward to coloring the other pages in the book. I hope this helps you in your decision to purchase this coloring book

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel